Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by sokolov1, May 5, 2008.

1. sokolov1

sokolov1 New Member

Hi there my real name i'm keeping to myself, but i am 17 years old and I am at a college, in or around Manchester.

My internet name is Sokolov1, always has been always will be, well that's not true my youtube name is yauchomi2. Other sites your likely to find me on are : RuneScape, FrugooScape, MSN, etc.

I recieved my 16Gb iPod Touch from an apple shop in manchester for £249.99 and I'm not necessarily a "fan" of the iPod touch itself however i am a HUGE fan of the installer.app which in turn makes me love my purchase.

My favourite app is TTR (TapTap Revolution) followed by MxTube and Drummer, I am hoping for more iPhysics add-ons as it looks like a very good game to programme for and I love the music on the "Crayon physics" game. Best emulator : NES , Best NES game: Super mario 3 (the controls actually work!).

I cannot wait for the Quake (or Yeti3D/iPac3D add-on), and if multiplayer via wi-fi works during this year imagine what will be possible in 2009/2010 (I'm hoping for Crash Bandicoot or Metal Gear Solid).

~Sokolov1
  2. JBB

JBB New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hey, welcome to iPod touch fans

Please Register or Log in to view images

There will also be some awesome stuff coming with the SDK.
  3. Freefall

Freefall New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yer welcome im sure u will find this website extremely helpful!
  4. Skfarhat@hotmail.com

Skfarhat@hotmail.com New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys I am Sami from Lebanon. btw i have been experiencing some problems with MxTube, its crashing when the video download is almost done (probably while saving the video)... Can anyone help me with this?