Hello! Newbie here

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by espeorb, Feb 2, 2009.

1. espeorb

espeorb New Member

Okay, I go by "Espeorb" on the internet. Nice to meet you all.
    Anyway, I recently sold all the old video games I would never touch again on Amazon. The rare ones alone netted me enough money for an iTouch, and after seeing my friend with one of those, I knew I had to have it. So, that's what I bought.

3 days ago from the time of posting it arrived. I can sum it up like this: BEST. DEVICE. EVER.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I mean, with a computer that fits comfortably in your pocket, how can you not be happy? Also listening to a podcast while reading a book via Stanza while another App Store game is downloading is multitasking at its best.

One cool thing is that while I'm on the road, sometimes it'll pick up a wi-fi connection (even though I have a consistent one at home). This connection is usually unlocked 1/3 of the time, so is it legal to use it if it is?
  2. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    welcome to the forum! technically no its illegal but everyone does it so youre fine. have fun, read the rules and use the search function.
  4. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Welcome to the forums

Please Register or Log in to view images

you sound like you'll be one of the more sensible members
  5. espeorb

espeorb New Member

If I'm sound like a sensible member, I'm sacred to see what the nonsensical members are like. Unless you mean the ones that can't/resfuse to read the warning RIGHT ABOVE THE TOP POST on the subject of cracked apps. Ugh, those are lost causes.

Also, good to know that I'm not alone in leeching off some random wi-fi hotspot.
  6. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    yep so have fun man this is a great site to join. if you need any help just ask