Hello iPTF....

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by bkmac, Dec 16, 2007.

1. bkmac

bkmac New Member

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself really quick. I posted this in another thread, but I figured it would get a better response here, so I'm just going go copy and paste it.

I registered last night, and I am glad I did. If it wasn't for my awkward purchase of the ipot, I would have never signed up. Awkward purchase you ask? I might as well tell you.

I was in the Apple Store yesterday, looking around with my parents because we were Christmas shopping. Low and behold, I left the store with an 8GB Touch. I had no intent of getting it, at all. I have a 4GB Nano, and I am happy with it, but my parents were willing to get me the touch, so I had to jump on the offer. My mom, who isn't electronic-suave, was amazed at the fact that I went on a website she visits all the time. I don't know much about it other than it's 8GB, and it can go on the internet.

I'm not getting it until Christmas morning though, but like I said, I didn't expect to leave the store with anything actually, but I did, and it was a Touch.

Based off of what I seen on these forums, they are active, and I'll be able to do some cool stuff when I have access to my new ipot. I know I can count on these forums if I ever need some help.

Well, that's basically it. I expect my stay here to be a good one

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    cool
    let me guess now u wanna get it and jailbreak it
    lol
  3. bkmac

bkmac New Member

You know, I was thinking about it. I'm interested in trying it out, but I don't want to take the risk of damaging it. I've been reading around about it since last night, so maybe I'll read about more and my mind would change once I have it open Christmas morning.
  4. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I hope you enjoy it, it really is an amazing device.

Don't worry about damaging it. The process is very simple (it seems a lot harder in guides than it actually is), and there is nothing that you can do wrong that can't be fixed with a force restore.

If you need any help, feel free to join the IRC, there are always a bunch of helpful people on.
  5. luigispinal

luigispinal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello & welcome to the forum!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

from the spanish sub-forum!!