Hello! Iphone dock??

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by manitomansito, Jan 7, 2008.

1. manitomansito

manitomansito New Member

Hey dudes, Im new here, but I have my ipod touch for a while, I allready jailbrake in the 1.1.1 and take to the 1.1.2, and installed lots of stuff, but yesterday i was instaling more stuff with the intaller.app and I installed one app that eliminated the shadow of the icons in the dock, and the summer board crashed! i was imposible to open an app, and it wass all Fu$@ked up, so i decided to make a restore, and jailbrake again.
    I Used to have my dock like the one in the Iphone, the one that covers the hole icon, and that i could change the image with Costumize, now I dont remember what app was the one that let me change the Dock to the one similar to the iphone.
    Can someone tell what app is it??

Thank for your help dude! I see these comunity is growind every day!
  2. Googleman

Googleman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    u can change the dock with summerboard, just search the foums and find an iPhone theme then download it and place it over ../Library/SummerBoard/Themes. Then ur dock will be replaced with the one from the theme u selected, hope this helps

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Soren

Soren New Member

You can always switch back to the original also, so don't think that changes are permament
  4. manitomansito

manitomansito New Member

Thanks dudes...
    I allready installed the summerboard, and costumize, but im still not able to use the docks i have in COSTUMIZE, cause the dock is still the original from the ipod touch, " that little shadow" lol
    Las time I installed an aplication that told me like " GET IPHONE DOCK IN YOUR IPOD" but now i dont remember the name of the app, nor the repo it was in....

Please, if somebody knows what aplication im talking about please help me, im kinda geting crazy with this.

thanks people