Hello I have an issue if any one would have any suggestions I would greatly appriciat

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Madzack71, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Madzack71

Madzack71 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    OMG!! My iPod won't turn on and I'm going to have a panic attack. Yes sounds rediculous. I agree but didn't realize how much I love this thing. It's kinda scary. Ok I had my iPod 2g in my jacket pocket and it was in there with a magnet the size and shape of a super or bouncy ball. Now the screen is black and won't turn on. I have tried every thing !! Hooked it up to laptop, nothing. Held down home and power forever nothing. I'm no expert but I read alot and have thought I screwed it up lots of times but always figure it out. HELP!!!!! What do I do? Any suggestions? Please?
  2. silverstorm

silverstorm New Member

maybe the magnet magnetized something inside it and causing interference, you can maybe place it under heat, (not burn it) and it may de-magnetize it.
  3. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    yeah that sucks. you might as well give up on the software fixes like plugging it in and trying dfu because this is an obvious hardware problem. it doesn't look good for your ipod's future, sorry to tell you.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. UnknownIpod

UnknownIpod New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    wow why would you pout your ipod near a magnet?
    umm.. sometimes when i try to restart mine it doesnt turn on cuz it had low memory .. when it has low memory i always restart it but it sometimes doesnt boot up.. so theres been a few times its gone like this over night but when i wake up poof! all back to normal..