Hello from Panama

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by JMartinC, Oct 17, 2007.

1. JMartinC

JMartinC New Member

Hi guys, this is Jorge From Panama City, Panama (That's on Central America), I buy an iPod Touch 16G, not a fan of Big Music gadgets, my last iPod was an iPod Shuffle, but I love the idea of the iTouch for the WiFi so more than an iPod I plan to use it as a PIM / Web Brower *Maybe* to install stuff on Linux Servers via SSH.

There's a story behind this iPod, When I first saw it on Apple's Homepage I was totally going to buy it, so I took my car and went to the Local Apple Distributor,, they told me they Will have the iPod Touch and the iPhone by Mid 2008 in my countre,,, I was totally not going to wait that much so I decided to buy it over Internet, send it to my Forwarder on Miami and get it here,, 2 days after my purchase Apple send me a Cancellation notice becouse the Address I gave was a Forwarder and iPods from US ar not allowd to be send Internationally, (a Market thing, so the can set different prices for differente countryes), so I look on internet where else I could buy it (ebay was going to be my last choice) and I saw it on Amazon,, I've buy some books before so Amazon is reliable,, They took like 2 weeks to deliver but I finally got my iPod Touch 3 days Ago... ;-)

Websurfing on my Ipod find this page,, and still researching on my new device,, I just have to said that the interface is incredible, the way you zoom in pages,, awesome, don't know why was never beind done before, I have being trying to read a PDF manual on my Palm, and sucks,, iPod Touch,, read it on 2 hours.. ;-)
  2. thomashayes

thomashayes New Member

What an indepth introduction!

Welcome

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. robertandenith

robertandenith New Member

I'm from Panama too but I live in Florida

Please Register or Log in to view images

Welcome!