hello from megaman987

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by megaman987, Jan 4, 2009.

1. megaman987

megaman987 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    hi its me megaman987 i am a quiet but helpful user i have successfully got my psp phat and slim to run the M33 firmware. i also have hard modded my phat psp with leds and a clear case i have also moded my 2 wii Nunchuk to have blue leds and modded a wiimote to have diffrente player colors in addition i have softmodded my wii to run the homebrew channel and the backuploader, well thats my background info. im hoping that ill be a good addition to this fourm and as always i hope i can help people out here.

btw i had an ipod touch 1st-gen but i traded it for a 2nd gen and yes i jailbroked the first one

best regards
    megaman987

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Sounds like you hack a lot of things. Do you have a 1st-gen or 2nd-gen? Welcome to the forums.
  3. megaman987

megaman987 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    yes it does huh never really noticed till now and that's just the stuff for me that i have hacked i done more for other people but thats another story lol if u ever need help on anything i said earlier plz ask
  4. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'll consider it but I doubt I'll ever buy a PSP and I sold my Wii a while back because I got bored of it and already have a PS3 anyways.