hello from europe

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by soultil, Jan 6, 2009.

1. soultil

soultil New Member

Hello there ipod touch fans
    i'm thinking of becoming one too!
    Well i'm from greece and lately i'm seriously thinking of getting the new ipod touch second generation. That's why i'm here to read the feedback and impressions from people who already use it and hear any useful advice before i proceed to the purchace. I would already have got it, but all stores here in greece have run out of it during the christmas season and they seem to hae it again available in the following days.
    btw i had an accident with my knee and i need to stay indoors for the following days, so i'll be around here to learn about the ipod
  2. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Sorry to hear about your knee, but welcome to the forum. There is so much to read and I'm sure you will quickly fall in love with the iPod touch. It's an awesome device

Please Register or Log in to view images

Enjoy your stay

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Welcome to iPod touch Fans. I hope your knee heals, that's too bad. And the reviews are right - it's a great device and when you get your hands on one I'm positive that you will love it. Feel free to post any questions you have!
  4. soultil

soultil New Member

thnx for the welcoming!! lol
    actually i've found out that this community is fully supportive and up-to-date with everything about the ipod touch. ipod touch users need such support even for the jailbroken devices (for which there is no official support)
    there are many forums about the similar iphone but not about the TOP gadget ipod touch
  5. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yes there are many iPhone forums with a small iPod touch section but it's the opposite here at iPod touch Fans.