Hello from a PSP transfer

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by RockYoWorld, Jan 20, 2009.

?

What's better when hacked?

1. PSP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. iPod Touch

100.0%
  1. RockYoWorld

RockYoWorld New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hello, I'd just like to say hi. I'm RockYoWorld, but my friends on PSN call me Rocky... my PSN name on PS3 is RockYoWorld also. Not to get off topic or anything... (That'd be against the rules) I've been a long time PSP owner and CFW user. I'm also very tech savy.

Well, my PSP analog stick broke because it only registers half as much when it goes to the top or the left. Fortunately, I have a replacement plan for it and will be taking it back soon. Unfortunately, the analog stick does work occasionally. So I just deleted EVERY THING on the flash 0. Thus, it will not even boot up. This way, there's no way it will work for the store reps, thus giving me store credit, which I plan on using towards an iPod Touch. Of course, it has to be 2G, but hey, I sat thru the hacking process with my PSP, and it looks like it will be a shorter wait than the PSP.

Hoping to see you around,
    RockYoWorld
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Welcome to the site. I use to have a psp but never installed cfw, only themes. Anyway as of now there is no jailbreak or what you would call "hack". The iPhone deb team are currently searching for exploits. You can see their progress at iPhone-dev.org on the blog.

I have a 1g iPod touch and it takes like maybe 5 minutes to jailbreak. It takes a lil longer when using pwnage tool(mac only) cuz you create a custom firmware for your iPod/iPhone.

I'm sure the jailbreak for the 2g will be similar to the one now.
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Welcome - another user just joined who used to hack PSPs.
  4. dabomb1022

dabomb1022 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    get macro fire from dl.qj.net and turn on the plugin then open it and you can change your analog settings
    EDIT: i feel dumb sorry i didn't read your whole post
  5. Former PSP HaXoR

Former PSP HaXoR New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey dude , as for the poll the psp is awesome when hacked as you will know, have yet to see how good my 2G Touch will be when hacked

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. RockYoWorld

RockYoWorld New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ya... I'm trying to fix my PSP now... I just can't choose between the two... cuz for long trips, it's nice to have a good, deep game to play. I just wish I could get rid of my iPod nano Chromatic for it instead... I guess I'll just wait for the next price drop on the touch and kill the nano...

Are there "deep" games for the touch... like "hardcore" or are they more like arcade games?
    and as for dabomb1022, don't feel dumb, I'll have to take a look at it.

Oh, and as right now, I might not be able to fix it, just cuz my new computer is stupid vista 64 bit...