Hello everyone....!!..please help a newbi

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by 1shootist, Dec 6, 2007.

1. 1shootist

1shootist New Member

Dec 5, 2007
    I wanted to first say hello to everyone.....

I just bought 2 of the touch ipods at wally world...one for my son and one for myself...Christmas presents early of course...LOL...

anyways....he was able to load the application or whatever it is..it has allowed him to get a few games...tetris,etc....add several pretty cool features that I can't get on my itouch....he attempted to reload mine but it did not do like it did on his....his reloaded to 1.1 or..ah, you guys know what I'm trying to say hopefully...but on my itouch when he reloaded it was 1.1.3 or something...anyways it was a newer update and it couldn't be put back.....I don't know if this matters but his itouch is the 16 GB and mine is the 8 GB...[yes, I gave my son the better one...

Please Register or Log in to view images

please , if someone would...explain to me what I need to do to be able to get the games and all the other stuff available...if I even can...and please go the easy route on the directions.....I'm afraid I'm not the sharpest knife when it comes to computers...LOL.....thanks so very much..., 1shootist
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Oct 9, 2007
    You might want to take a look at the jailbreak section of the forums. Welcome to the forums.
  3. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

Nov 9, 2007
    its most likely cuz he put 1.1.2 on, downgrade, have him jailbreak it lol

no offense, but it seems that the younger the kid is, the more tech friendly they are (unless there one of those ZOMG IT LIKE PLAYZ DA GAMEZBOYZZ?Q?!!!!! type of kids)