heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllp

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lolmaniac, Jul 31, 2008.

1. lolmaniac

lolmaniac New Member

help.... please im freaking desperate

my ipod touch dont want to turn on... i was trying to use boss tools to open more space in my ipod and it stopped on a black background with a loading circle..... and i can turn it off but dont want to turn on again..... it stays with the apple simbol and the loading circle
    help im desperate....

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. touchfever

touchfever New Member

the apple logo?
    ONLY?
    or WITH the loading circle..

giv more inf:]
  3. lolmaniac

lolmaniac New Member

i was trying to have more space for my apps with the boss tools, but it was loading normally and suddently the board went black and the loading symbol was working like it was loading something.... but it took too long and it didnt want to turn off, so i forced it to turn off pressing the home and the sleep buttons.... and it worked but when i try to turn it on it stays with the same loading circle and the apple symbol... and i used the winscp to delete the boss tools app, and i think it was here that i messed up....

ps: the i tunes recognize the ipod.....
  4. touchfever

touchfever New Member

5. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Put it into force restore. Hold the home and power button for 10 seconds until it shuts off and then hold the home button and then plug it in and keep holding the home button until it says you can resatore.