Heavy Metal on 2G

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Lah~Lah, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lah~Lah

Lah~Lah New Member

• Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    Why do people like heavy metal? I personally HATE IT. I wanna break its neck off. So loud and noisy...the singers don't even sing, just scream and growl...omg, it's so yuck...you call that music? lol...i hate it when people on trains blast their iPods to full volume with heavy metal playing. I'M SICK OF IT...just like my Sakura avatar
  2. xxjamesd93

xxjamesd93 New Member

...trains....?
  3. Lah~Lah

Lah~Lah New Member

You know, you sit next to people on the train, you're listening to your own music and stuff, not getting into anybody else's way. HOWEVER, the person next to you is drowning out your own music with theirs. It's so annoying, especially if its rock or heavy metal
  4. FuZe

FuZe New Member

Maybe it's because you're an anime loving twat?
  5. Lah~Lah

Lah~Lah New Member

Nup...i like country music way better than heavy metal...but i dabble in the dark arts of R&B
  6. FuZe

FuZe New Member

I hate country..

People have different likes and dislikes. Get over it.
  7. MistorOrange

MistorOrange Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    haha omg, ****-try, and r & b, good christ, im glad you don't know what real music is, an heavy metal isn't a bunch of screaming and loud music you can't understand last time I checked, but by all means, enjoy the sweet sounds of your steel guitar
  8. Keener61

Keener61 New Member

kind of a pointless thread. but since ur asking.. i personally like some metal. im not all that into metal there are so many different kinds. but i personal listen to bands from killswitch engage, haste the day, trivium, parkway drive, august burns red, lamb of god, and so on. i know they scream and stuff but you have to respect the music, these guys are musical genuises (sp?) but for example between the buried and me are some of the best musicians when it comes to harmonizing their music. i tend to block out alot of the scream stuff but once you know what they are saying you tend to understand it more and learn to hear what they say.

i started listening to this music a few years back bc one of my best friends plays guitar and is into this music so ya lol. and i seriously listen to everything from rap, country, rock, and metal.. no jazz or classical or what not but the main genres now days. anything that carries a beat gets my attention.

but yes i agree the full volume is a no no. i hate it too when people walk around playing their music at full blast while in public. but what can you do? i guess thats when you put ur headphones in and listen to ur own music lol.
  9. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Says the guy who called Lah~Lah an "Anime loving Twat"
  10. FuZe

FuZe New Member

Because she is?..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.