Heath Ledger (The Joker in "The Dark Knight") Pronounced DEAD in his Apartment !!

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by Jodymitoma, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Holy sh*t! Heath mutha f_cking Ledger is DEAD!

Please Register or Log in to view images

This is damned horrible news.

He was growing to be an extremely awesome actor... Geeze, his career was just STARTING...

The guy was only 28 years old man.

Discuss.
  2. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

He overdosed on pills right?
    Never thought he'd be depressed.
  3. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

yeah I read about it earlier today... and to tell the truth I don't care that much
    I think it's f***ing retarded that people pay attention to celebrities... sad really..
  4. Virtualball

Virtualball Well-Known Member

To be fair, he wasn't a Lindsay Lohan-typed celebrity. He was an honest actor who starred in some good movies; Monster's Ball, Brokeback Mountain, and the new Batman movie.
  5. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Honestly, I don't care all that much about celebrity news either.... Jamie-Lynn Spears is gonna have a child? Big deal... Just another stupid teenaged mother to me... =/

But this guy was good sh*t. He played his roles very well.
  6. Wambam1205

Wambam1205 Banned

He looked like he was gonna be an excellent joker, its a shame....and i could care less about celebrities...but he was pretty cool and was great in A Knights Tale
  7. 10doii

10doii New Member

R.I.P heath ledger

I Live in perth his home town in Aus. Its really sad thats such a good actor could die like this.
  8. SoManyHaterz

SoManyHaterz New Member

This was the guy from 10 things I hate about you right? wow he was funny the weird part was was talking about him right before he died! I was talking to a friend I said " have u seen 10 things I hate about you, the curly haired dudes a great actor then I look on my touch for news and he is dead!

This also happened with steve erwin! I said he was going to die the night before he did! I felt so bad! I think im death

Health & Peace,
    SoManyHaterz
  9. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Wow. I heard about this in school today and thought it was a joke. Sad, he was a good actor.
  10. Katryss

Katryss Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    honestly i feel sorry for his child. But i consider him a traitor to the Australian film industry. all our actors are abandoning us for the united states. if you wanna see a good movie Heath was in... track down "Two Hands". AWESOME film! this was when he was a acting newbie. i think America destroyed him.