headphones

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by wan3212, Sep 26, 2007.

1. wan3212

wan3212 New Member

hey, i really hate apples standard headphones because the sound quality is awful. so im looking for a good pair of earbuds, that have good bass. i dont want in ear-headphones. i love them to death, but i lose the little rubber pieces, but it seems like NOBODY makes them or replaces them. so any suggestions for a good pair?
  2. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I use a pair of 25$ earbuds i got from target... good bass and its really clear and crisp. I dont like the new apple earphones because you have to position them properly inorder to get sound.
  3. Tariomaster

Tariomaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I can live without iPod accessories, execpt ( I got my first iPod this January without knowing much) the scratching back. I can live without different head phones
  4. iceman5008

iceman5008 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i have Bose on-ear headphones, they're great. they have memory foam in them and that makes for perfect comfort. Some ppl say that they have too much bass but i think that it's just right, they shake like subwoofers. only thing is, they might be too expensive $180
  5. wan3212

wan3212 New Member

lol yea i dont wanna spend $180 on earbuds, mostly because i abuse my headphones and they only end up lasting a few months

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

my brother has that same pair, forget the name, but they arent the ones that cover the ear, they just rest on the ear. they sound AMAZING and feel very comfy. the bass is awesome, great for gaming and music and movies. if you have the money, buy these. you will not be sorry
  7. pballa2099

pballa2099 New Member

for anybody that doesnt want there ipod touch earbuds i will gladly take them for free ill pay for shipping too
  8. kevio

kevio New Member

I had an idea the other day for custom fitted ear buds. Take some decent sounding buds (not the Apple ones) and remove any foam. Then use either dental mold gel or liquid latex and make a mold of the inside of your ear. You might want to put some Vaseline on it first. Then put Vaseline on the mold. Put the ear bud into the mold and pour in more gel/latex around it. Just enough to surround the bud and fit into a few ear crevices. Then cut a hole out of the center that goes all the way to the ear bud so that the sound can get out. I will probably try it at some point and post the results. I'm hoping they will fit like those super expensive custom molded ear buds.
  9. robertandenith

robertandenith New Member

Radio Shack has some good headphones for ipods, they have one for 14.99 and the other (best one) for $30. Both have volume controls. I want to get one of those since they have them on pink! haha!

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. kevio

kevio New Member

Man you love pink huh? You would love my wife's website then...
    http://www.PinkKoiFish.com