headphones, universal question

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by py2248, Jun 6, 2008.

1. py2248

py2248 New Member

i dont know if anyone else suffers from this problem but i do and its happened twice already. what do you do with your headphones when youre not using them? i used to wrap them around the body of my ipod touch. btw i have the bose triport in ear headphones. well, the connection between the wire and the thing that you stick in the headphone port gets loose and the headphones are basically useless cause then they suck, the sounds is very unstable and comes on and off. i wonder if anyone else has this probelm and please post what you do with your headphones when youre not using them. ive sent mine to bose twice already, and theyve replaced it both times free of charge. really good service but a huge hassle. btw the headphones are great when they are working. any suggestion?
  2. GeneralDuctape

GeneralDuctape New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I still use the stock Apple ones... It's much easier to show than explain..... But I kinda keep folding them in half until they're maybe an inch long, twist them a little, and then (if you know what I'm talking about) stick them in that smaller pocket for change or what not on the right hand front pocket. It's worked well for me with different kinds of headphones too.