Headphones die out

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ClusterShart, Aug 20, 2010.

1. ClusterShart

ClusterShart New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    This is really starting to piss me off. After about a month of use with my iPod, every pair of headphones that I use ends up not working in the right ear, and within a day after the right is completely gone, the left one does out too. I have tried with many cheap pairs of headphones, and it always happens the same way. Now, they have just ruined a $40 pair. Will apple replace this?

(It is the replacement for my first iPod, which apple gave me, and the original warranty is still in place)
  2. iPod Devil

iPod Devil New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    does a wire come lose or something because that is what happened to my headphones. It could be cause because you are pulling the wire to hard.
  3. ClusterShart

ClusterShart New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have been extremely gentle to every pair of headphones I wear, to the point that they have never been wrapped around anything. The ones that just broke have been working fine for two years, and all of the other pairs ran in to the same exact problem. Also, with the original iPod, I never ran in to this problem.
  4. Anjum

Anjum New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes that's happen to me a few times its always the right one! Apple has some explaining to do !
  5. Badd_Blood

Badd_Blood Well-Known Member

I have never had a problem with the Apple headphones except the wire tears... but never any broke on me.