Headphone choice.

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by leo-king95, Sep 17, 2010.

1. leo-king95

leo-king95 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay, so i have always stuck with the old traditional in ear headphones, but i was thinking about going adventures and getting the over ear ones? not sure on the true technical term.. so please advise, anyway im looking for a good pair for around 30-50 pounds, maaybe lower, i went on hmv and went on popular and there was one skull candy pair for 34? id like your opinions and verdicts, thaannks.
  2. i aM x Legend

i aM x Legend New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Up untill recently, i had only ever used the standard headphones that came with my device, untill i purchases some JVC Marshmallows, based on good reviews, They were only £10(from eBay) and at that price are an absolute bargain, you can't go wrong.

Then they broke -.- So i bought a pair of Sennheiser cx300 II's for bout £15 off play, that's what i'm using now and they are as good if not better than the Marshmallows (probably better!)

Hope i helped

- WIll
  3. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

4. Badd_Blood

Badd_Blood Well-Known Member

I think the skullcandy are okay. But I wouldnt pay that much and I like the earbuds more. Or just hit up walmart and get some cheap sony's or something.
  5. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

He wants quality phones... not sh*tty ones. Don't make a suggestion if it's not helpful.
  6. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

^^ Sorry, we had no idea you were the headphone expert around here. Chill out with you over the top comments on other people's choice.
  7. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

It just pisses me off when people make a suggestion that doesn't help. If you did 1 SHRED of research you would quickly learn that skullsh*tty is sh*tty.