having some problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Kr4z1, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Kr4z1

Kr4z1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Here the situation guys. My ipod has been glitchy for somtime ,so lik it just turns off on its on cus the battery seems to be defective. My ipod has been jailbroken and been workin find but when the battery acts up and turns my ipod off i usually just reboot it and have no problem. but this morning when the ipod turned off on its on i wasnt able to boot it up anymore. I pretty sure i done the DFU correctly when booting. but the white screen doesnt appear. there arnt any sign of life in the ipod also but in itune the ipod device does appear. any suggestions?
  2. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    i'm gonna say, keep trying for dfu mode. if ur rebooting the manual way, i would say go and download 1clickboot. its a very good program that has a dfu mode helper. very nice program, and it then applies the patch for u... if that doesn't work, idk what to tell u.
  3. Kr4z1

Kr4z1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    nope. im sure a white screen is suppose to appear. nothing is appearin on my ipod=\
  4. mtkphoenix83

mtkphoenix83 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    why not try charging the ipod touch via the mains adapter plug.... then after an hour or so...plug into usb on pc and put into DFU mode....this is how i fixed my 'bricked' ipod!!