Having a HUGE problem

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by bluepills, Aug 4, 2008.

1. bluepills

bluepills New Member

Hey folks,
    i found out about winpwn a few hours ago and decided to go along with it and try to jailbreak my second ipodtouch (the first was my sister's ipod and it work well but i didn't use winpwn for the first one) so everything went pretty well until my ipod shut down and just crashed.

Now i cannot open my ipod nor i can connect it..
    I cannot even put it on recovery mode (after 20 attempts of holding down the sleep button with the home button, then stop holding sleep and keeping my fingers on the home button and connect it etc etc..)

I tried everything i can but i don't really know if this is my fault or winpwn fault..
    Help anyone?

(sorry if this is in the wrong section i tought it would be best to post it here since it appends after using winpwn..)
  2. ice36

ice36 New Member

put it in Dfu mode then restore it
  3. bluepills

bluepills New Member

would be great if only i was able to put it into DFU mode..
    Now i cannot even do it!
    It wont open or anything..

Ok so after many attempts and searching on the forum i found this pretty helpfull information :

2: plugged in my iPod and opened iTunes (latest version, duh)
    3: pressed both home+power buttons for eight seconds, then let go of only the power button (I watched a clock for this)
    4: Held home button until my computer made the sound it makes when something is plugged into USB, it was 11 seconds for me
    5: AS SOON AS my computer recognized it, I let go of the home button, and the computer beeped some more, then in about 5 seconds, itunes recognized the iPod in restore mode (yahtrickya got this far)

But after step 5 itunes is saying : waiting for ipod .. and then i got 1605 error.