Have you noticed this??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Snakehn, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Snakehn

Snakehn New Member

Alright i have noticed a couple of details that are a bit annoying.

1. when having 2 different artists with same Album name, they get stacked in one album alone in coverflow, example: 2 or more different artist with MTV Unpplugged named Album.

2. When having a song and the music video of that same song, they both get listed in the music menu so the song is listed twice, so the workaround i found was to have the music video only so it will be listed in "Music" as well, yet that leads to another issue, if you watched that music video and didn't finish it, when listening to it as music only, it start where you left it off, because is actually a video, i know you can turn that option off from the video settngs, but then you can't start viewing "Movies" where left off neither.

sorry for my english, i hope you guys understand.

cheers.
  2. bklynsoulja

bklynsoulja New Member

i noticed #1
  3. blue_heron

blue_heron New Member

In iTunes you could give the songs a different "Album Artist" (I don't know if that's the correct name of the field, I'm using the german version) and the titles will be listed separately.
    Select all the songs of one album, right mouse button -> Information, enter the "Album Artist" and hit "OK".