Have you heard of the Great app called iStorage

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by alxcoolastru, Feb 4, 2009.

1. alxcoolastru

alxcoolastru Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Hello everybody, i have been testing a Great app called iStorage it's super, i'll tell you guys about it, it has so many features and abilaties ! The first thing is the Media player, it supports all the original ipod touch and iPhone formats and has automatic next file launcher, for example when you are listening to music you can just turn of the screen and once one song has finished tou turns on the next and you don't have to manauly control your playback ( files and folders apps don't have that feature . The other great thing you can do on it is Download files from allmost any web site with the Biult in Web Brouser in this application. I tried downloading from sites like [PIRACY.rs], Filefactory, ZippyShare.net, and tried about 150 of other download providers that all worked stable and at amazing speeds which other apps usually do not reach and iv'e tried download mail attachments which all downloaded succesfully and they where files about 100-570 mb in size. The other great feature that this app has is e-mailing any file,media or folder of Media with your own mail server that is easy to set-up on the apps settings, iv'e e-mailed files at 100-350 mb in size and the people i e-mailed the files to all received them perfectly. The other great feature in this app is Uploading files to any WebDav servers avadable i tried like 10 including, Box.net, Readdle, and many more which all worked perfectly fine and you can download from all of your WebDav servers ( all the exsisting Media and files ). You can allso import Photos from your iPod Touch or iPhones photo Library . The app includes password protection and a Great feature i call ( Video Grabbing, which i tried from many sites ( video grabbing is a feature wich allows you to etheir play a specific iPhone and iPod touch movie or download without even a download button ) l
    ke Orbit Downloader .

Here is a link that can check this app , the price 6.99 ( it's worth the price ).

: http://istorageapp.com/

For any question contact me , Thanks for reading! by, Alxcoolastru.
  2. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Looks awesome, i might grab that one once i get some money.
  3. 03199618

03199618 New Member

isnßt this (i don´t know the word) werbung?
  4. alxcoolastru

alxcoolastru Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Sorry if any misstakes .

I tried to post this Thread on my computer it did not work so i tried posting it on my Cowon Q5W and guys probably know how hard it is to type on a Cowon Q5W keyboard. Anyways i am sure you guys will love this app as a Strong and Greatly capable media and file app! Iv'e spent like over 70 bucks for other media and download capable apps but havent found a greater one plus i forgot to mention the FTP support ( a computer to device wireless transfer system ). This app has the greates FTP support ever iv'e tried sending files over 1 GB in size and it sent a 1 GB in 10 mins. i did that on my Mac . So i strongly reccomend this app to all !
  5. alxcoolastru

alxcoolastru Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Please comment who has it ?

I want to see how many people have iStorage if you have it just comment, I have it and if you have the time please add some details to the comment. If you never heard of it just say "never heard of it" Please ?
  6. Kn0wnTooWeLL

Kn0wnTooWeLL New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I can do most of that in SSH.
  7. alxcoolastru

alxcoolastru Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Yes, some of it but closly not all.

I've tried buying the SHH app and tried using SSH in the Jailbroken iPod Touch but this has way more download possibilaties and the transfer speed is a lot faster .
  8. flame10

flame10 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Was loving this app.. but the greatest problem I 'm facing is.. if I play a downloaded video..

I cannot play any other video..
    I don't know about other file types.. but I was hoping to use this to play videos from my desktop computer..

Update:
    Ok I updated to the latest version and it rocks.. looks like all issues are fixed and quite stable..

I can now play videos off my computer directly

Please Register or Log in to view images