Have you guys notice

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by -lkv-, May 4, 2010.

1. -lkv-

-lkv- New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Have you guys notice that the new iphone 3gs has a security check when you reboot, it will go to the enter passcode before it fully reboots. I contact apple and at&t, they both said that the new mc model iphone/ipods have a security check if you have a passcode on and when you reboot it will go into the enter passcode screen then it will reboot and as i was talking to them, i thought he must be lying so he tells me to take off my passcode and the phone will reboot normaly since theres no passcode but if there is a passcode, the phone goes into a security check before rebooting. I had a passcode on and everytime when i reboot my phone it will enter the security check before full reboot, so as i talk to apple he tells me to take my passcode off and i did walah it rebooted normally. I think this is pretty cool. Let me know what you guys think
  2. thedj

thedj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I have a passcode on mine but I have never seen the security code when it reboots, maybe because mine is tethered jailbroken?
  3. all_against_one

all_against_one New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I have never seen this.. I have my 3GS on 3.1.3 jailbreak with Spirit like I'm sure you do but other than in SBSettings me pressing reboot the phone turns off and then back on.. And even if I press the sleep/wake button and slide "slide to power off" the phone turns off and I turn it back on.. Just the norm. here...