Have you guys forgotten about winpwn?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by potroast32, Jul 15, 2008.

1. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

Honestly there isn't a single thread here that suggests cmw might come out with a Winpwn 2.0. All you guys are only counting Ziphone, Yiphone, and Pwnage 2.0. Let's be honest ZiPhone and YiPhone have no chance. Are there just a lot of noobs out their that don't know pwnage only works with mac, or does just about everyone have mac. Winpwn is coming, and very soon , check out winpwn.com for updates. Lucky for us he already has iPhone 3g so he isn't asking for donations any more.
    Posts from his website
    You guys can say winpwn sucks and it is glitchy, but every jailbreak has some glitches. So let's celebrate for winpwn's success!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. zephyrnok

zephyrnok Member

Yay! I was wondering about this...

Then I thought I could make a virtual disk on my computer, get a *******ed Mac OS, and use Pwnage from there, but that sounded like too much work. And too much illegality...

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I think it is a combination of people not knowing that it is only for Mac, and people somewhat maturing between the first pwnage/Winpwn release and now
  4. SimonTheSnowman

SimonTheSnowman Active Member

5. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    its not that we (well at least me) don't care about winPWN, but we have a website with straight up information about winpwn. Instead of hints making people go insane and post and flood the forums with PMGZ WHATZ GOIN ONN!!!!????.

But yes, winPwn 2.0 shall be awesome =D
  6. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Are you cmw???
  7. Harshboy

Harshboy Member

I don't need WinPwn...I have a Macbook. So, I don't really care.

Bring on PwnageTool 2 baby!
  8. RenegadeGeth

RenegadeGeth Banned

Yeah...that would be pretty cool. I actually only use winpwn for choosing the bott icon and then i use iliberty for the jailbreaking and adding installer. Ziphone sucks.
  9. Yep. I forgot. I actually dont need it anymore. Now that i have a hackintosh. Got 10.5 running today and then updated to 10.5.2. Typing from it now.
  10. edge0

edge0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    same!

plus i tried making a hakintosh, but i failed miserably...i tried 3 different iso, yet none of them worked, so i just got a macbook ^^. and windows sucks.. mac is better and everyone knows it..