Have you gotten your iPod touch yet?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bgizzle, Sep 14, 2007.

1. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    If you got it, did you pick it up at a store (where?) or buy it online?

My local store (Palo Alto, CA) is sold out and they expect to have them in stock again "by the 28th" which is the official Apple date anyways. Anyone have better luck?
  2. gonzo66

gonzo66 New Member

I got mine yesterday in portland, or in the apple store downtown. they said limited quantities. oh yeah, and cancelled my online order.
  3. ecbtln

ecbtln New Member

i checked the westechester and they did have 8gb ones but no 16. No word on when they would get them in.
  4. ChrisThomson

ChrisThomson New Member

I called my local Apple Stores (3 out of the 4 in Canada), and they won't fork up the information of when they are getting them, they are just saying "We'll get them in a few weeks" or "They are available internationally on the 28th." Well Duh! I already know that! I wish I had mine right now .... :/
  5. veryniceipod

veryniceipod Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Im in Canada

I live in Canada and pre-ordered the 8gb version last week and i just spoke to a sales rep and they said that my itouch will ship the 28th OR a bit earlier. But then she went on and said that I would actually HAVE the itouch by the 28th. So I dont know, she was a bit contradicting.

P.S. She said that you would find them in stores before the 28th. (as we are seeing already)
  6. bgizzle

Device:
    iPhone 6
    it sounds like they were instructed to just give everyone the same line so that people aren't disappointed if there aren't enough in stock etc.
  7. ecbtln

ecbtln New Member

i am probably one of the only ones who can wait for this thing to hit stores. I am going to be getting a full shield from shieldzone.com and do not plan on opening my iTouch until that ships to me. The release date for that is on schedule with the iTouch so i wont be getting it until the early days of october. I will be picking up one for myself sooner or later and leaving it closed until the shields come along.
    Patience is a virtue.
    Anyone recommend whether to order it online or get it in store? I dont care about the customization.
  8. veryniceipod

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yeah, i just wish i had mine right now...

Please Register or Log in to view images

TylerDrgnHeart likes this.
  9. bgizzle

Device:
    iPhone 6
    me too! i'm eager to get crackin' on the thing!
  10. veryniceipod

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I just don't understand why Apple would say that the iTouch ships the 28th to EVERYONE, and then they send them to the stores over two weeks early! I really do hope they ship them early to the people who pre-ordered online.