Have some concern

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by blahzay, Mar 16, 2008.

1. blahzay

blahzay New Member

I was recently syncing my 16 gb iPod touch on the 1.1.3 jb and i got a message to send Apple some diagnostic stuff. This was the first time iTunes has ever asked me to do this. I asked to see the details and I saw files such as Nes-2008-03-15-224832.crash and beneath was CRASH file. There were other files like that but with installer, 4Balls, and resetcounter and they all said CRASH file. I also have a file called Panics and it had another CRASH file in it. Do I have to do something or am I safe?

Also, I recently added ispazio as a source and downloade the iPhysics all level pack but then deleted it since it did not show up in iPhysics. Is this the cause of the problem?
  2. timmychan

timmychan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    no, it just says the game has crashed or something like that
  3. cameleon1267

cameleon1267 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yes I think it is just log files. But i would avoid to send those to apple. They might start wondering why they receive crash log of NES game on ipod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

1 person likes this.
  4. timmychan

timmychan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I agree, don't send until SDK is out and NES emulator is on it
  5. blahzay

blahzay New Member

Alright, thanks guys.
  6. RightOn

RightOn New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Per AppStore regulations you will never see an Emulator on the AppStore.
  7. timmychan

timmychan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    grrrrr, no Emulators
  8. robcoffee

robcoffee New Member

I had this for the first time tonight as well, my 8gb iPod touch on sync with Itunes came up with this:-

Please Register or Log in to view images

Obviously I didn't send any data to Apple. I have not done anything to instigate this so maybe it is just a periodic check?

On a side note, I have just bought a new Sony Vaio laptop with Vista Home premium on, I copied my iTunes library across from my XP laptop no problem, authorised the new laptop with the latest version of iTunes 7.6.2.9 and all was fine until I synced my Ipod for the first time and it claimed about 100 of my songs could not be synched because they were not authorised to play - even though I had downloaded them from iTunes originally. Anyway I googled the problem and found this:-

http://www.madebymark.com/madebymark/2006/11/itunes_7_new_ip.html

It seems I was not alone (although the circumstances differed), I found the first song it claimed it could not sync, tried to play it in iTunes, it asked me to authorize the song which I did and then when I re-synced everything got synced.