Have searched need answers...

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by JohnnyBlazin, Dec 29, 2007.

1. JohnnyBlazin

JohnnyBlazin New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Has anyone been able to actually replecate the iphone standard springboard. I have summerboard and customize and have read all over about organizing. My apps are set up almost all in order as the iphone and I already changed my dock to the iphone dock. I have done a search and all I want to know is

A. How can I get Itunes store into the spot on bottom row right side without any more icons on the bottom but have them on the second page? Is there a way to make blank hidden "spacers" for this?
    B. I want to change the Apollo Icon to sms text and customize to camera icon. How do I change just these two icons, where can i find them online, and is it possible to rename them even though the program would be there?

Please if you could help with some answers I would appreciate it
  2. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

A. Create transparent icons in photoshop and turn the titles in summerboard. (didnt fully understand the question so i hope that answers it?)

B. download WinSCP navigate to your theme and replace the .pngs you want change with the pictures u want them to be. Download finder.app from the installer, it will allow you to rename applications.
  3. JohnnyBlazin

JohnnyBlazin New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thank you pretty sure you answered everything except where can i find the text and camera icon online