Have No Rom Folder Look Here!

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by shotgunfool, Dec 25, 2007.

1. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey all ive seen a few threads saying when i ssh into my ipod there is no rom folder HELP!!!!

Well what you simply have to do is make the folder with this capitalisation ROMs

inside the roms folder you need to create 3 folders GBA NES PSX you put your games in those folders accordingly

If you have downloaded the bigboss pack of nes roms from installer you will already have /Var/Root/Media/ROMs/NES
  2. Brill301

Brill301 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    cool

Thanks for the video tutorial!
  3. atreyu187

atreyu187 New Member

Ok I have and Ipod Touch 2G and I have gotten the NES EMU from Cydia. I then located the repository for the NES etc ROM's package and have it installed and fully working. Now I wanted to add a ROM or two myself and sucessfully got access with Winscp. Now I when I go to the Media folder it is empty. So I made this folder

/Var/Root/Media/ROMs/NES

And placed Gunsmoke.NES in that folder. Rebooted my Ipod Touch and the game is not in my file list. I didn't think it would as I didn't have the ROM's folder there and I had to make one and I have the BigBoss pack already installed and working. Anyone know where my ROM folder might be located?
  4. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    why thank you.
  5. Raider

Raider New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Wrong place. You should be in /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES . WinSCP defaults to the root ~ instead of the user ~ hence the missing folders.

This also applies to the OP and probably a good percentage of people with missing folders.