Have been lurking for a while

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by linkiboy, Nov 1, 2009.

1. linkiboy

linkiboy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    After my initial jailbroken escapade with an iPod touch 1G and so getting frustrated with the new features in the 2G that my then-obsolete model lacked, I sold my 1G and just recently acquired a 2G. So I am here henceforth, my visit inticed by a lack of knowledge of iPod developments which occurred within the past 7 months and as a result not knowing wtf is going on in the jailbroken community anymore.

At the present I am truly hoping for a release of a DUN stack in the iPod so I could tether 3G to my iPod from my phone.

Seems like a good community here.
  2. weezy700

weezy700 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I assure thee my fellow newbie, that thy predicament is indeed insignificant, partly resulting from the fact that the enlightenment acquired by virtue of thy previous jailbreaking "escapade," is not rendered obsolete by the procuring of the newly released iPod 2G, since the modus operandi necessary to jailbreak the iPod 2G is elementally, equal to that of the 1G. Thus, in order to jailbreak your contraption, visiting the following location will be imperative: www.redsn0w.com. A more efficient alternative to redsn0w is blackra1n, program whose location's domain name, like redsn0w, corresponds to that of its actual title, and whose requirements are as simplistic as its execution and the "clicking" of a button which reads "jailbreak," after which the patience of 2 minutes will be required in order for the program to "jailbreak" as thou would call it. As for thy interest in the ipod touch communty, it is "good," but as with any other community would have it, thou shalt also encounter some illiterate loiterers, and/or quailing fen-sucked joitheads thou address as "trolls."
  3. linkiboy

linkiboy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Friend, your discourse on contemporary jailbreaking and whatnot proved to be of merit; prior abashment on the subject is no longer a concern to my person.

I do wish to aside on one aspect of your comment: "trolls," displeasing creatures they seem and I cannot help but to ponder whether or not horses have anything to do with anything.
  4. weezy700

weezy700 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Why it is my pleasure my internet companion, albeit my proficiencies do not extend as far as "horses" and their relationships to trolls. Henceforth, I shall leave this task up to the so called "moderators"
  5. linkiboy

linkiboy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    On the contrary my friend, I do believe you fancied horses ever since our midsummer conversation we shared on the Harvest Moon series; so correct thyself friend, I do believe you knew such a fact while formulating your reply.
  6. weezy700

weezy700 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thou speak unskilfully: or, if thy knowledge be more, it is much darkened in thy malice.
  7. linkiboy

linkiboy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    how is babby formed

how girl get praegnent
  8. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lolwut
  9. mitchell209