Have 1.1.5... want 2.0!

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by HollywoodBlvd, Sep 8, 2008.

1. HollywoodBlvd

HollywoodBlvd New Member

Hi guys!

My name is April, and I purchased my iPod Touch (amazing thing that it is!) last week. It came with 1.1.5 on it, including the newer applications (maps, etc). I want to update to 2.0 and I've attempted to purchase it from iTunes via credit card twice now. It doesn't work.

When I hit "Buy Now" it asks for my iTunes password, which I provide, I then provide my credit card number and information and hit "Done." At this time it re-directs me to iTunes homepage and there is zero sign of my purchase. When I look at purchase history, it doesn't show up. My credit card is valid, my information was valid, I have the correct laptop settings, the correct iTunes version, etc. Why isn't it allowing me to purchase the new update? I'm afraid to try again incase I get charged a bunch of times for it.

April
  2. jniranjan

jniranjan Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    see my sig. it's legal(it think, don't quote me on it!) cause its ffrom apple's servers
  3. River

River New Member

Hey April.

If you look at the Downloads page in your iTunes, does anything show? Also, did you already "Authorize Machine" yet?

EDIT - Did you update your iTunes as well?