Hate Dev Teams Jailbreak!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Khamelion, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Khamelion

Khamelion New Member

I really begin to hate Dev Teams Jailbreak.
    Everything that works fine on Nate True's doesn't seem to work on Dev Team's.
    The only problem i had on Nate True's Jailbreak was the the Mail fix and that's it.
    On Dev Teams there are many things that annoys me.
    - Not enough space. I already have moved my application folder but for some applications the message still pop ups that i don't have enough space for this and that.
    - Customize does not work at all. I can install it with the fake 1.1.2 thing but on nate true's it was also possible to change icons and images.
    - AFPd from James O'Brien does not work. I don't want to have an iPhone on my Finderserverlist. So i can change it with this programm. But i cannot activate it. It's so frustrating.
    - I could easily upgrade directly from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2. Dev Team only supports a jailbroken 1.1.2 and that s**** because when something happens, you must go all way down to 1.1.1 then 1.1.2 and THEN 1.1.3 that take more than 1 1/2 Hour.

I really think of to get back to Nate True's , cause it was much easier with that.

And what's the difference. SDK HAHA, with the next Firmware version you have to erase all your apps again.
  2. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you have the restore files, jailbreaking 1.1.1, then 1.1.2 took me 30 min.
  3. Khamelion

Khamelion New Member

Yeah, but i mean the whole process.
    FROM 1.1.1 until 1.1.3!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was a little exaggerated but this is how it feels like when you are waiting more than once.
  4. rafabgood

rafabgood New Member

Khamelion,

Before speaking like that, think about people that works for free and allows you to have a LOT of FREE applications in one of the greatest portable devices in the world. Now chill out and go back to Nate's JB without bothering us with this unecessery post.

Gotcha?
  5. CorranQ

CorranQ New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Just a thought about AFP. It still works. You can activate it from NetServices or BossPrefs, and then on a Mac you go to Finder's "Go" option, slide down the menu to "Connect to server" and type in your iPhone's/iPod's address on your network. It will as for your username and password from SSH, and then it'll load it into your list of accessible computers.

I know this is slow and tedious compared to AFPd's broadcast option, but hey, it works!
  6. kkoch499

kkoch499 New Member

rafabgood,

I appreciated Khamelion's opinion. I am currently running Nate True's 1.1.3 and was thinking about doing the dev teams's version. But after seeing the frustration of Khamelion, I think I'll stay with the stable version I have now.

If you don't like what someone posts, don't read it.
    Gotcha?
  7. rafabgood

rafabgood New Member

There is a huge difference between not agreeing with someone and free-public offenses. Come here only to say "Hate Dev Teams Jailbreak!!!!!!!!!!" is completely unnecessary (no to say sissy...).
  8. Khamelion

Khamelion New Member

Do you speak for everyone or why "US"?
    Perhaps it is unnecessary for you. But i think the hype of "everybody should better use Dev Teams because it's more legal better and sdk compatible" is just a waste of time.
    The best part is the legal thing. Jailbreak is illegal and they wanna talk about legal things. That makes me laugh.
    I respect there development but i don't respect their attitude, just because someone has released it earlier they feel jealious or hatred against Nate True
  9. IpodTouchMexico

IpodTouchMexico New Member

nate trus can mess ur ipod man, it makes ur ipod believe its an iphone but it hides the apps, not the kinda thing i want, fake firmware? nah thanks, i trust the devs real sh*t
  10. Theliel

Theliel New Member

nate JB its different. Dev Team JB are more pure 1.1.3. Some app dont work now because 1.1.3 run all app with "mobile" user instead "root". ITs normal that some app need a update. And of course, if you dont want Dev Team JB, you always can use other JB.