Has there been a speaker review yet?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kOrNwHeAt, Sep 11, 2008.

1. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I've searched all over the forum and I can't find a review of the quality of the internal speakers. Maybe I just missed it. I would love to know how they are. I'm a bus driver for my university and they let us use mp3 players provided we use speakers instead of headphones and i've always been annoyed by the mess of cables for the speakers i have and the internal speakers are exactly what I want. I just wanna make sure I'll be able to hear the speakers over the background noise of a bus.
  2. Nawaaz91

Nawaaz91 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    only source I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_SUC5EpdD8

only video ive seen where i can hear the speakers in action

if youve got a better one, post it. this one's okay to see how good they are the but the vid quality is balls
  3. bob0fishkins

bob0fishkins New Member

same

yes , i have 1g ipod touch and was wondering how good and loud are the speakers?oo and can you play songs or any different types of selection for the alarm other than beeping like the 1g?
  4. Shoop27

Shoop27 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The speaker is nice. Sometimes it scares me cause I'm not used to the iPod touch making noise and it makes notification sounds when you connect it to a computer and stuff.
  5. rash219

rash219 New Member

HOLY CRAP!!!! The speaker sound freaking amazing.....nice and loud....just beautiful.....>_< damnit i want it NOW....but got to wait for it to show up in a retail store bcoz of the gift card i have...damnit
  6. Shoop27

Shoop27 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Tap Tap Revenge is actually bearable for me to play now (I hated the game with headphones).
  7. hect111

hect111 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ahhh it sucks now i feel bad for myself because a nine year old (youtube video) got it before me

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. rash219

rash219 New Member

well you can still make your video as his was horrible only thing i saw was his face...lol
  9. berky93

berky93 New Member

I was just at the apple store, and they had the new ones there. I listened to the speaker. It sounds okay (its not bad like a cellphone or anything, its just not super-amazing. its pretty damn good for a tiny speaker playing through the metal case - theres no speaker hole)

its a little too quiet for anything but like listening with friends or something, definitely couldnt be for more than 5 or so people. but all in all its a great speaker for the size, and is a good feature to have. I think it wuld be especially useful for when youre studying or working, you can turn on the speaker and its not too loud for it to disturb you or others, but you can still hear it clearly. and you can adjust the volume of it...
  10. rash219

rash219 New Member

Imagine if some is actually able to hack into the sound system of the touch and create an equalizer app...i dub the "iEqualizer" to be the name....and increase the level of sound output comming out of that tiny little speaker.....