Has anyone tried Armageddon Squadron?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by organerito, Nov 29, 2008.

1. organerito

organerito New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Is it good? Are controls ok? Is it fun?

Thanks!
  2. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it's a good fun game and the controls are intuitive - it's the same makers as Crash Nitro Kart, Raging Thunder and WaveBlazer. I was disappointed that it didn't have multiplayer game play. Apparently that is in the works, though.
  3. Anonymouslyanonymous

Anonymouslyanonymous Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hm... anyone else played this game? i don't want to fork out money for a game that is very fun.
  4. Skull

Skull New Member

I have it and it feels good, remember that polarbit games are not iphone only developers, long after the iPhone came they were making games so the games are well made, you have 3 types of weapons missiles, machine gun and you can deploy bombs to the ground, I don't remember but I think you can choose from 6 airplanes you can play arcade or story and multiplayer will com with updates. Grafics are like Crash racing control it's good and the thing I like the most it's that you can lock the target and fire, the game it's good but nothing to get exited, if you like air combat get it it's the best in appstore, but remember to save money at least 4 great titles will be available very soon I think you should wait a little more, keep rockin people.
  5. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah ive got it...

amazing

simple shooter game, where u just tilt to fly your plane, then there's a shoot button on the side which you touch and you can drop bombs, shoot, 2 shooters, unlock missions and airports and cities, 3D and excellent, i would recommend it to you, but rating 7/10