Has anyone had this problem?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by newton1221, Mar 2, 2009.

1. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

This thread can be deleted

The problem was caused by me not having rightclock applied in winterboad, sorry for the useless thread, feel free to delete

My font on the springboard is sort of grayish instead of pure white, earlier today it was white and then it changed, it is related to one of these 3 things, i just dont know which, and i dont know how to fix it, so the the 3 things are this

1. I installed a wifi package provided by my college, its one of those setting things that you download and it only shows up in the settings app but it lets me get the school's wifi (i have unistalled and the font is still gray)

2. I set up my gmail account on my ipod and it synced with the server and retrieved my emails

3. I downloaded a .doc and two pictures through an email in my gmail account on my ipod, i didnt save them, they are just in the email

Before these 3 things it was pure white font and afterwards it was grayish, so im pretty positive it was one of these 3, it looks crappy in my opinion, especially with the bluebird theme that i use

does anyone know how to fix this? the font looks like the same color as the font color of the top status bar when you open up Contacts or any app like that

before(left) and after(right)

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    nevermind, this thread can be deleted, it had to do with me not having rightclock applied in winterboard, sorry