Has Anyone Else Had This Happen Before????

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by smoogs12, Jan 17, 2008.

1. smoogs12

smoogs12 New Member

Iwas on safri when the thig froze so i went to restart and then after i was almost rebooted the apple icon you see on starup just keeps flashing on the screen along with the page that i was looking at on safari.help. please

UPDATE: if this makes any difference i still have the same problem but now after about 4 restarts it shows black and white bars along with the apple logo and it still flashes. and also i had screen shot enabled and the controls are showing on the screen
  2. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

ya screen shot will do that keep trying after a couple of times you should get it started then try to go in to screen shot and turn off and restart again

it happend to me and i had to restore

Please Register or Log in to view images

but if you keep trying it will eventually start and you can try to turn screen shot of and uninstall
  3. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

if it is screen shot problem FTP into ur touch locate ur ipod applications directory and remove the screenshot.app folder then restart ur ipod touch.
  4. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

ya i tried that when it was acting up on me uninstalled but left the snap/view image on touch and i couldn't access anything after home screen by touch
    not saying it won't work but didn't for me still ahd to restore

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. smoogs12

smoogs12 New Member

well i got it to work but do i still need to uninstall snapshot because i use it a lot when im making themes, thanks for you replies btw
  6. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

no just remember what you did in case it starts to act up on you
    i only turn it on when i am going to take a snap shot and then turn it off

just wondering what did you do to get it working
  7. smoogs12

smoogs12 New Member

well honestly there wasn't much i could do really. all i did was reset it like three or four times and after the fourth time it loaded the right way,and i proceeded to turn snapshot the f*** off, and now everything works fine