Has anyone actually bought one of these yet?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iCrosoft, Sep 9, 2009.

1. iCrosoft

iCrosoft New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I remember in the good ole days, it only feels like yesterday, when people were excited about that gosh durn iPod Touch 3G and we were happy when we found a nickel on the street, and now all you young whippersnappers do is eat and complain! Why, if I was your age, I'd do the 'hippity-hop' or whatever it is you kids do these days.

Anyway, has anyone actually bought one? I called several stores in the area and they didn't have any, and it seems like everyone here is too busy complaining to buy a new one. I just discovered that apparently I CAN afford the 32GB, but it took me about 4 years to buy enough music to fill up 2GB on my Nano, and if I buy this, I probably won't have enough money to buy any more. But, yeah. I was wondering if anyone had bought one, because I called several stores in the area and none of them had any and I was wondering if they'd even shipped them yet. I know they were just released today, but even as underwhelmed as I am with the supposed improvements, I still really want one.

Though what doesn't make sense to me is that this supposed camera malfunction was only discovered at the last minute, yet they couldn't fix it but still managed to push out a whole bunch of them without the camera within such a short period of time...
  2. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    it looks like they are being shipped currently. my local best buy says they probably will have them tomorrow.

i dont buy the whole, ipod touch camera was scrapped at the last minute due to manufacturing problems, thing.
  3. cline92

cline92 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    I ordered mine. 32 GB. Overnight shipping

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    it is not even out yet. So how can anyone buy it?
  5. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    was it shipped out today?
  6. cline92

cline92 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Not yet, but the estimated delivery date is Sep 10-11, so I'll just wait and see! *Hopes it comes tomorrow!*
  7. btm

btm New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    same for me
  8. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    cool deal. im going to see if best buy has it tomorrow (they said they should). if they dont, and arent getting it the next day, i'll probably order online.
  9. iCrosoft

iCrosoft New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I see. None of the major electronics retailers even have them listed online yet. D:

And why would it not be released? Why would they announce it but not release it?
  10. Rockstar816

Rockstar816 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I just ordered mine right now, 64GB.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Yes, I am stupid.
    XD