Handy Snake - PROMO CODES

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by haqu, Apr 29, 2009.

1. haqu

haqu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I would like to give away 5 promo codes for Handy Snake

Please Register or Log in to view images

3FAKFARXWRMA
    936HANPYY7LE
    N3AMKYT9KET4
    LWAW7XHE4Y46
    9MWWLEY49WPP

enjoy!
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    3FAKFARXWRMA

Used this one thank you
  3. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Thank you.

I took 9MWWLEY49WPP
  4. twitchy204

twitchy204 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    thanks a ton. i used LWAW7XHE4Y46
  5. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  6. krnguy712

krnguy712 New Member

redeemed

936HANPYY7LE last one redeemed - will post review shortly. Thanks!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Thanks for the Promo Code - it's a good twist on the classic game "Snake". I guess it's a global high score board because the app said I have the highest score currently??? Nice feature if this is the case!

The tilt controls are very responsive however a future update suggestion I recommend is the possibility of using touch features for controlling the snake instead of tilt/accelerometer.

A quick recap of the game goes as follows.

You start off as a small snake and you have to eat rabbits in order to gain size. Your enemies in the game are a hungry mongoose and a 'sleeping beast' (red circle w/ spikes). The hungry mongoose chases you around and moves faster as you progress through the game. The 'sleeping beast' is a stationary circle covered w/ spikes that you cannot touch - but it does not chase you so essentially it just creates obstacles as you progress through the game. Rabbits taste good ...you want to eat those by simply running into them with the snake.

Gameplay FYI's
    For the first 10 rabbits you eat theres only one running around and its kind of boring. After eating 20 rabbits a 'sleeping beast' appears and now two rabbits run around for the snakes consumption. After eating 40 rabbits there is the 'sleeping beast', two rabbits, and 1 mongoose is introduced into the mix. After eating 50 rabbits there is the 'sleeping beast', three rabbits, and 1 mongoose. After eating 60 rabbits there is two 'sleeping beasts', three rabbits, and 1 quick little mongoose! The rabbits stray away from you the more you eat and the Mongoose gets faster as you progress through the game. The Mongoose can only 'kill you' if it touches the face of the snake so stay away!

If you plan on making any updates a suggestion could be to add a clock that freezes the mongoose for a short period of time. Weapons to kill it would be fun also

I didn't have time to pause anymore from here on out cause the mongoose was so quick but who knows what things are introduced after eating X amount of rabbits!!! Download the game for 99 cents and find out!