Handy music control ideas

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by willymcsilly, Dec 3, 2007.

1. willymcsilly

willymcsilly New Member

Im getting kind of tired of taking my ipod out of my pocket everytime i want to chage the song. so i was wondering if some one could make somekind of app where instead of getting that tiny control pannel then you double puch the home button, Instead it would just show a desktop or anyrandom image doesnt really matter....and to control it you just move you finger up or down to control the volume and tap to skip track the controls would take up the whole screen and wouldent matter where you were touching as long as you move up or down and tap to skip track

I hope i explained myself clearly
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    this has been talked about a billion times.
  3. AAR

AAR New Member

I think that thing

Please Register or Log in to view images

can be make with Tapp.app shutcuts!
  4. santiago_gf_89

santiago_gf_89 New Member

wow!It would be nice! Its a great idea, if someone knows how to do it, i tink it would be very appreciated!!
    I would like to help but i have no idea of doing that stuff!
  5. welshboy

welshboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    you could, drag your finger right for next song, drasg it left for last, drag up to turn volume up, drag down to turn it down... tap for pause, tap for play, double tap for stop... sounds like a cool idea, it should be possible? exept for the fact you might have to recode the music player... or would it be possible to control it without? because if you can buy hardware to change song etc, why cant you use s/w? i dont know anything about iPod programming btw

Please Register or Log in to view images