Release Halo 3

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Zigg47, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hey guys this is zigg47 again with a new theme. I got a lot of requests for a halo theme so i made this theme with icons used by kingbullybs91. these are great icons so i just decided to use those and make a new background. So plz give me rep for the background and im also taking requests for themes. Just pm me and tell me what your theme as and ill do it as soon as possible. Oh and remember to go check out my new super smash bros theme i just posted up yesterday. With icons that i made with every single character in the game. SO plz enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. FregoS

FregoS New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Screenshots? The wallpaper is way too stretched and I doubt YOU got a lot of request for a halo 3 theme. Sorry, you fail.
  3. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    beleive it or not i got 4 different requests for halo 3 themes. The wallpaper is obviously stretched because i got it off a website and converted it. SO im sorry i dont fail! i told u also it wasnt the best theme ive made so calm down i know its bad im just putting it up there for anyone thats interested.
  4. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, your OBVIOUSLY gonna have to find an alternative to just changing the image dimensions, because the wallpaper looks like crap.... (just that one guy on the right really)
  5. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

I totally agree, you fail
  6. Kphat

Kphat New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    lol everyone being mean to him and all he did was make a theme