Release Halo 3 lock screen

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by xValidToasterx, Mar 11, 2008.

1. xValidToasterx

xValidToasterx New Member

hey everyone this is my second shot at making stuff for the iphone my previous was my set of SMS bubbles. Now i bring you a halo or halo 3 unlock screen! All of the stuff you see in this folder is made by me and maybe edited from bungie other than that i made everything else so download and enjoy. heres a preview sorry i couldnt get a better pic i used another iphone to take it...lol and for all of you red vs blue fans you should get the quote in the picture. if you dont then here YouTube - Red vs Blue: Is It a Spider? -SOME SWEARS ARE USED IN THIS FILM

Please Register or Log in to view images

the download- http://files.filefront.com/Halo lock screenzip/;9794123;/fileinfo.html

Attached Files:

2. TheAsianJedi

TheAsianJedi Banned

lol one of my fav quotes
    you should make a CAMPING= Legitminat Strategy
  3. xValidToasterx

Omg finnalllly someone that actually likes this theme i have only gotten 4 dl's on this out of the 2 sites ive posted this on. So thank you so much for complementing. And for those of you that dont like the screen at least dl it for the awsome unlock sound that i put together its amazing.
  4. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

lol, looks nice.

But that's not in Halo 3 is it? I used to watch Red Vs. Blue ages ago and i saw this episode when the nade was stuck on his head and they thought it was a spider (that was soooo funny). But wasn't that Halo 1?
  5. grago92

grago92 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Red vs Blue kicks ass.
  6. xValidToasterx

yes it was halo 1 but i re created the pic in halo 3 myself and used current images for the slider which are also from halo 3. so u could call it either way but glad to see some people are interested

7. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Hell yeah, Red Vs. Blue ftw!

...that episode is pretty funny, but my favorite is when they first discover the underground cave (when they bury Sarge alive)...freakin hilarious (episode 86)

from ep. 86:

"a cavern? a cavern like a cave? like a cave with bats?"

"i don't know, why? are you afraid of bats or something?"

"afraid of bats? no! why would i be afraid of bats? and why would you even ask that question? were there bats or something?"
  8. xValidToasterx

lol ya i like that eppisode to i got all of em on dvd....but back on subject what do you think of the lock screen.
  9. Sweeney

Sweeney New Member

Omg i need this.
  10. tooji

tooji New Member

when i download it how do i get it on my ipod....noob help please

.......additionally couldn't you ask for this to be in the repo in the stickied post above