Halo 2 Vista

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Sctt, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Sctt

Sctt New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Anyone else playing this? I've yet to get a good headset for it, but I've been enjoying it for a long while now. Very fun, especially the custom maps that people are allowed to play online. If you've got the specs, you should download it from the usual places, or buy it as soon as possible.

(Also, I'm not sure what the rules are on discussing pirated content. The only announcement I've seen limits the discussion of cracked apps, but that seems to be it. Is pirated discussion of PC games allowed?)
  2. Led

Led Banned

If you link to pirated material its against the rules. I don't think discussing pirated material will result in a ban, Zombie Killer had a 4 page thread about flashing his 360's drive to play backed up games.
  3. Sctt

Sctt New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ah, that's good to know. You wont see any links here.

If you download Halo 2 Vista from the usual places, of course it wont run without a CD/Product Key. What Microsoft wont tell us is that every game with the label "Games for Windows" that has Live capability will work for Halo 2 Vista.

For example, I downloaded a patched version of Halo 2 Vista that unlocks the Live option. It wouldn't work without a Product Key, and I had bought Fallout 3 for PC a few days back. Knowing this, I used the Fallout 3 Product Key to activate Halo 2, and both games work seamlessly online.