hallo!!! old school not cool!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by lolita2ndfloor, May 25, 2009.

1. lolita2ndfloor

lolita2ndfloor New Member

HI EVERYONE!

I just bought an ipod touch, ive been an ipod fan since the 10gb ipod, but never ever before had a touch!

I started selling my phones and ipods so i could upgrade to the classic 120, I gathered enough for the classic and the new nano, COOL!, so i didnt like the new nano (i think the nano colors is the best nano) anyways, i traded my nano for a cellphone LG cookie.
    Someone offered an ipod touch for my lg cookie, and BAM! welcome to the touch world! i fell inlove with the ipod touch!...i never liked it cos of the huge screen and having to be careful.....well i had to own it to realize.
    So that ipod was a touch 16g 1st generation, so i sold it, and with that money i was able to buy the touch 16gb 2nd gen, although its used aswell.

I sold my nano like 2 days ago, and the classic a couple of hours ago.
    Im now pleased with the touch...

I do have a couple of question since its used...i have no idea on how to restore it and stuff like that

All the ipods ive owned were new so i never had this issue.

The ipod touch i sold (16gb 1st g) was jailbroken and had TONZ of appl, and cool stuff, unfortunately i never got the grief on them, so didnt care...

NOW! I NEEEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING!, i already uploaded my music and videos, but havent upload my pics nor change the ipods name.
    Anyway im carrying away.....

SO HI AND .........WHATEVER SEE YOU AT THE "Ï DONT KNOW SH*&&t" area

LOL !!
  2. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    You seem to be like me, I'm constantly selling things and buying new things to play with, until they lose my interest and I sell them to buy more things.

Please Register or Log in to view images

What exactly did you need help with? Jailbreaking the 2G? Or were you just saying the reason you came here is because you needed help in general?

Either way, welcome to the forum.