HalfHeroic

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by HalfHeroic, Dec 26, 2009.

1. HalfHeroic

HalfHeroic Guest

Hello,

Welcome to my Introduction's thread, Ladies and Gentlemen. It was a white snow Christmas morning, and I decided to get up at five in the morning. I woke every living thing in my house, and decided to convince my parents to let us start opening our presents. I was given a gift from my dad, and it was a brand new pair of headphones, which are still unopened. Then I was given a box, and I knew what it was. It was my iPod Touch that I had begged for the last two years. I was very happy, I also got Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed II for the PlayStation 3. Anyways, I am enjoying my iPod touch, but I want you guys to help me make it look better.

HalfHeroic​
  2. Konstantine

Konstantine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    welcome to iptf!
    Im glad we have so many new members after the christmas rush for ipod touches.
    This is a great site, but a thorough read of the rules will do you great.
    Have fun with your ipod!
  3. HalfHeroic

HalfHeroic Guest

Thanks for welcoming to this community, I seem a little weary of what to do now. I have just jail broken my iPod Touch using Blackrain. I don't know what to do now.. I would expect a website like this to have many members after a holiday such as the one we just had. Christmas is a good time, but so are birthdays. I don't doubt this is a great site, but it's frustrating to navigate it. (Too bad there isn't an application to help me with that.) I am having fun with my iPod, I am just getting used to actually having one.
  4. Konstantine

Konstantine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ill admit the search isnt exactly perfect, but if you go to the forum section and just browse around each of the sections you will find many helpful "sticky" threads that are always at the top of the list. and if you have a question, look through the site and then post your question cause there was probably someone else who had the same problem!
  5. HalfHeroic

HalfHeroic Guest

I just downloaded Cydia and Rock to my iPod. It came with the Blackrain application after I "jail broke" it. I don't notice any difference with it though. I am a good patient person, I can search if I need to. I want to get into development, but not until I am adequate with having and controlling and knowing what my Jail Broken iPod touch is and what it can do.