Half-Life 2

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Ex-Touch, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

May 6, 2008
    I just finished Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2: Episode One about 30 minutes ago. Took me about a week to beat HL2 and a few days to beat EP1. I have to say, I was really impressed with the storyline and the overall gameplay of the game. Before I bought Portal, I had never owned a Valve game, so I didn't know the potential of the company. A couple of weeks after I bought Portal, I bought the Orange Box and actually started to play Half-Life 2. It started out with Gman of course, and then the screen fades into the train scene where you're first transported to City 17. HL2 is such a good game. It was well made and had everything an FPS-RPG needed. I have to say, however, that Episode 1 was a little short. I hope that Episode 2 is a little longer. (I am going to that soon) Any of you play any of the HL series?
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    I have fond memories of first playing HL2... Now go and get Team Fortress 2 fired up. Most fun game evah!

*runs off to play TF2 himself*
  3. Led

Led Banned

Jan 27, 2008
    I got half-life 2 the week it came out because i was so fascinated with the gravity gun. It was my first m game i ever got and i played through most of it on a pre-gma950 laptop graphics card (up to nova prospect where we had to reinstall windows). Episode 1 and episode 2 where awesome but too far in between. Can't wait for episode 3! Any valve game is amazing (portal, tf2, l4d, hl2 and its episodes, cs) there just aren't enough of them.
  4. wibble

wibble New Member

Mar 16, 2008
    I'm very fond of the half-life franchise. I'm glad you enjoyed it

Please Register or Log in to view images