Hai :(

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Hell Spirit, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Hell Spirit

Hell Spirit New Member

Well I joined this forum today but unfortunately the 32 gig iPod touch I got this christmas was stolen from my on new years

Please Register or Log in to view images

and I'm just asking you guys if there is any way apple can help me I mean my family really isn't that rich and getting that iPod meant so much to me :'(

I still have the box it came in, the serial number and the receipt.

what Can I do so Apple can trace it to found out who else is using MY iPod!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i don't think there is a way for that to be traced. the ipod touch doesn't have GPS so it's going to be near impossible. the only way i can think of is if Apple can track the location of a wifi hotspot it may be connected to.
  3. Hell Spirit

Hell Spirit New Member

Can't they tell me when someone makes a purchase with there account on my ipod? lets say if they buy an app directly from the ipod.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Can't they tell me when someone makes a purchase with there account on my ipod? lets say if they buy an app directly from the ipod.

I mean they can't just tell me they can't give that information out I mean seriously? I have enough proof on my side that I'M THE ORIGINAL owner.