Haha Tethered redsnow

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by TonyStewart20, Jan 31, 2009.

1. i laugh about it because everyone wanted it out and now that it is finnaly out everyone is having problems with it saying there ipod crashes or there ipod wont turn on or some kinda screw up with there ipod and they get mad because it did it

the dev team warned everyone that it will have alot of glitches and malfunctions
  2. xX_HaCkZzZ_Xx

xX_HaCkZzZ_Xx New Member

lol thats true
  3. hondarider525

hondarider525 New Member

Its only true because there is no support for windows, and people with a mac got it to work. But people with windows cant figure it out.
  4. bontje

bontje New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thing is, i think when people were asking for a tethered jailbreak, i think they thought is was going to be user friendly, for example a GUI.
    Superrob is coming out with a tutorial video soon

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Generic Name112

Generic Name112 New Member

Most people can't set it up because it's very manual and the dev-team gave no tutorial. When people begged for the tethered release, I guess they assumed it would come in a nice package that required a single click, or you know, some kind of a tutorial from the dev team (For Windows, that is.)
  6. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    lol. it assumes people know how to use the command prompt. a quick scan of all the OMFG i bricked my ipod seems to show that most poeple dont. and shouldnt be anywhere near this JB, like not even in the same city. LOL
  7. thexXxdrummer

thexXxdrummer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    lol yeah people this isnt that hard yes its time comsuming and requires a bit of attention but i have windows xp and looked over all the steps made sure i did EXACTLY what it said well.... even a noob like me can do it
  8. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I must say I agree, the new members were all complaining about the Dev team not releasing redsn0w lite, now that it is here, they all wine about their broken iPods. You guys had it coming
  9. klauspartei

klauspartei New Member

my ipod is working awesome i got some software on it, i changed the style with themes and no problem, even when i turn it off i can reboot it really easy with Redsnow Boot Launcher App for Mac. Awesome !!! And I am happy that they released it finally because i have waited 3 months for that.

And if somebody don't get it just give me your Teamviewer ID and i will break it from here and it doesn't matter if you got Windows or Mac. It is so easy and it works
  10. LolCakeLazors

LolCakeLazors New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No prob for me. The only bug I got was when the home button didn't work. Thank god I was home.