Hack the iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bullet, Sep 28, 2007.

1. bullet

bullet New Member

It looks like the "Hack the iPod touch" and "iPod touch Fans" forums can now be for the iPhone too (after the iPhone 1.1.1 update)... sounds like they are in the same boat. Considering the iPhone has more than a million units out there, things might be better for us.
  2. Digital Disasta

Digital Disasta New Member

If that were true, why can't we use the methods already available? I thought people were loading their apps back on the iPhone after updating.
  3. Aciidc0der

Aciidc0der Retired Moderator

yeah, now both firmwares are very similar...unfortunately the old iPhone jailbreak methods dont work with the new firmware...but when the iPhone community (larger than iPod touch ATM) gets a new jailbreak process we might get one too!
  4. Digital Disasta

Digital Disasta New Member

well I guess we'll see what happens. I hope it comes around quick, I just want apallo, lightsout and the nes emulator so i can play mario. I don't give a crap about anything else lol
  5. Xploder270

Xploder270 New Member

iBeer!

Please Register or Log in to view images

I would love to show that to my friends xD
  6. jamesybsu

jamesybsu New Member

lets hope the jailbreak it soon - 3rd party apps give the ipod touch and iphone users so much flexibility as people can customize their things, and who doesn't like to pimp their iphone (or IpoT

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
  7. bullet

bullet New Member

That was my point in the post... we now have a bunch of iPhone hackers helping out... as they need to re-hack the iPhone which is now locked in the same way the touch is.
  8. Newbee

Newbee New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Ok noob question here but what forces us to update to any further ipod touch updates if we get this 1.1.1v cracked or NOTHING at all and i am just waisting my breath saying this?
  9. bullet

bullet New Member

Nothing at all.