HA HA!!! i got the blutooth to almost work!! 40% progress

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by theshredaholic, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theshredaholic

theshredaholic New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok.. so i was thinking of tinkering with my ipod and i though.. hey!! why not find ut if i can get the blutooth to work properly.. so i tinkered for like a month and a half and am nearly htere.. i've already got the blutooth working (turned on through services), now i'm trying to get the pairing to work properly... i can do it now but the ipot crashes 9/10 times as of now... i'll make an app soon... yay!!!
  2. kinematic@yahoo.com

kinematic@yahoo.com New Member

I've never been able to get the Bluetooth to work through services? and as far as I understand it, there is no Bluetooth hardware (or at least it hasn't ben absolutely confirmed that it exists). But cool if it does, then I can't wait to pair it to my laptop and do wireless syncing one day.
  3. theshredaholic

theshredaholic New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thats another problem.. as i went and hacked the blutooth.. tthe wifi and ssh options on the services app got disabled..... and u cant sync through blutooth.... doesnt work that way... although, u can pair it with headphones or mobile phones.... havnt tried ssh and blutooth though... will do
  4. YOHAN

YOHAN New Member

IF there is really a BT on the Touch... then YEY, indeed!!! I can take pictures on my phone and send it to the Touch via BT for viewing and storing! WOW!!!

MORE POWER!!! Make this happen, dude! For the good of mankind!
  5. picaso

picaso New Member

Only post if you have major proof to support your claim and at-least a mod to back up your claim. It's not too much to ask is it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.