H3X's Vehicular Pack Preview

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by H3X, Jan 13, 2008.

1. H3X

H3X New Member

Hey. I have been working on this for a day or two and I think it's coming along well. I already have the first level working completely. Basically the arrows on the bottom left and right control a car. You try and get the car to the end of the screen without the car flipping, or falling down. Here are levels 1,2,3 and my title page. I have 6 levels completed, but I don't want to give the whole thing away. I hope, when released, the pack will have at least 15 levels. Opinions, questions, and comments please.

Oh, and the first 3 levels are easy, so don't tell me to make them harder. The other ones will be much harder.

Vehicle Sandbox is out. To install, FTP into your iPod, unzip the files, and place them all in var/root/media/iPhysics/[folder]/[folder]/

The [folder] means I don't know the exact name of the folder.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Asuraku

Asuraku Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Sweet. Can't wait to take it for a test drive! Oh man that was cheezy. Good work!
  3. H3X

H3X New Member

Thanks.

If you notice, all the levels align up. For example, the sun in levels 2 and 3, show above, lines up. Also, the terrain on the bottom changes from leve 1 to level 2. I'm trying to make it seem like the player is actually getting somewhere, other than just showing up in seemingly random places.
  4. tag009

tag009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That's a good idea (same terrain). Do we draw lines to help the car? I can't wait until its finished!
  5. H3X

H3X New Member

Yeah. The arrows on the bottom of the screen control the car to make it go left or right. But, for example, in level 2, you are going to have to draw a bridge so the car can go across, and get the the end without falling in the water. I guess I should post level 4, too, because that's my favorite level I have made so far. I'll put it in the first post.

Oh, yeah. And in the 4th level, you start at the bottom, where there is a little bit of green.
  6. deleted account 4

deleted account 4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have to say, nice job H3X! That looks terrific!
  7. H3X

H3X New Member

Thanks. Level 2 coding finished. Working on level 3 coding.
  8. Rawd

Rawd New Member

This looks really great man! Good work!
  9. H3X

H3X New Member

Thanks.

Working on level 4 coding now.
  10. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

hehe, looks interesting. I'll have to download this - not only because I've downloaded every single iPhysics level - but because it does look half decent.

Please Register or Log in to view images

(I'm getting kind of bored with iPhysics though, unfortunately. But we'll see what this level pack has in store for me!)