Guitarist, Pianist, Band - Limited Sale Offer!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by MooTheCow, Sep 22, 2008.

1. MooTheCow

MooTheCow New Member

To celebrate the release of our fantastic new music application 'Guitarist', and to increase visibility, all MooCowMusic apps (Band, Pianist, and Guitarist) will be available at bargain prices for a limited (but unspecified

Please Register or Log in to view images

) time. Grab them while you can.

The prices may take a day to filter through the treacle that is iTunes Central (an update to Guitarist has been 'In Review' for over a week), but look out for the limited promotional prices of:-
    Band $1.99
    Pianist $1.99
    Guitarist $2.99

As in every other marketplace in the known universe, refunds relating to price cuts cannot be given. In the same way, when prices rise again, I won't come knocking on your door with an invoice. Fair enough?

Enjoy.
    ---
    MooCowMusic
  2. jgl1115

jgl1115 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Awesome!!
  3. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

Great news for those who don't have these applications yet!

Buy them while they're cheap, Guitarist is one of my favourite apps, and i don't actually have Pianist yet, so i'm gonna buy that as soon as i get some cash in the bank.
  4. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I really want to buy these but the store hasn't updated where I am (eastern coast of USA) yet so I will wait for the prices to change and then I am definitely buying all three hopefully.

Bitter.
  5. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Blah.
    £3.50 x 3 = £10.50.
    Now they'd be... £3.summit?

Oh well. Worth it

Buy them now! Especially Guitarist.

EDIT: Mark - Hint for Guitarist update?

EDIT2:

The prices AREN'T reduced yet. I think they get refreshed in about 7 hours... Just to let you know.
  6. philip goldberg

philip goldberg New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    which one is the best im thinking of getting band. Any thoughts
  7. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Even with reduced prices I'm still not gunna buy your apps that used to be free. I'm going to go play my REAL Guitar... not try to be able to sort of play on a phone. Honestly you dont get chicks by playing a virtual guitar.
  8. berky93

berky93 New Member

sweet! thanks for the discount! I was going to buy guitarist anyway at some point, but being that I just bought my new computer, I would have had to wait a lot longer. but now that its only $3, I can afford it more easily.

Even though many people have said "oh I dont need this, I'll just play me REAL guitar" they seem to fail to realize that even though a guitar is vary portable and versatile, you really cant bring it everywhere you want. I also play guitar, and even with the jailbreak version of this app I always had it, because you can always keep your ipod with you. although it doesnt help much with fingering (weird shape/size of the ipod, not the apps fault) its great for if you have a song idea or want to give yourself or a friend background music for something. or just for fun!
  9. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Yay!!!!

*Goes to buy Band*
  10. IPT_FTW

IPT_FTW Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Ahah, awesome!!!

*Follows spoonforknife*