Guitarist is gone

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Angelus1818, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Angelus1818

Angelus1818 New Member

I seem to have a nsty habbit of posting threads that already exist...Please excuse me if this is the case...

So I just jailbroke my ipod touch thanks to you guys!!! And it all worked out fine. No bricking no restoring besides the norms. It's all good. But the main reason I did it was to get an app called Guitarist. At first I had it but stupidly un-installed it for pocket guitar, which only has four frets lol. Guitarist has 15. So I looked back on installer and it wasn't there!!! GASP!!!

So I updated my modmyiphone sources and still nothing. So I need help on how to install it again. Thanks a bunch!!!
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

You will probably have to get it from someone and SSH it in there. I am sure it is no longer supported as it is coming to the app store.
  3. Angelus1818

Angelus1818 New Member

Thanks Rawd, for the relpy! I had no idea this was coming to the app store...I heard the moo-cow-music guy say that he wouldn't do it after all. Ohh well...Does anyone have a compy of it? If so can they upload it to say a file host for me? You will be a god in my eyes. I love this app. Or is there a site someone can link me to that has the files that i can SHH it to? And once again (noob) where do I put it? And is shh already instyalled afer jailbreaking 1.1.4? Thanks for help guys!!! I need this app as I will be without my guitars for three weeks soon and would love toi still play.

Thanks again I look forward to your reasponces!!!
  4. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    learn to spell lol
  5. Angelus1818

Angelus1818 New Member

wow...

I thought i had escaped...but no I was wrong. Why is it that people always bash me about my TYPOS online. They are NOT mis-spellings they are typos!!! I can spell. I don't feel like typing pefectly and god forbid on a on screen keyboard i make a mistake. I use my touch to reply half the time...

EDIT:

ohh well... thanks anyway guys...I have been getting used to pocket guitar and it works fine for me. Also moo-cow-musics doen't do chords. That sucks. So I'll stick with pocket guitar. Thanks anyway though.
  6. sebastian___

sebastian___ New Member

Yeah. Anybody knows where you can have the old Guitarist version ? Especially when it was available for jailbreak.
  7. Genesis2kx

Genesis2kx New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yea i need this as well. Same thing happened. I uninstalled by accident for another guitar app. I can't find this anywhere. I need a copy to SSH into the ipod.
  8. newgen2005

newgen2005 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Did any of you manage to find it?, I have been looking too. Someone told me to look for BAND it is made by Moo!!!!
  9. Genesis2kx

Genesis2kx New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I know about band, but I just want Guitarist. i Haven't found it anywhere still. Need this real fast!
  10. Pureshot

Pureshot New Member

Yeah ive been looking everywhere for this app as well. For some insane reason it was taken off of moocowmusic.com when it was only just put on there in march. So far i cant find it anywhere. Its really sad because its such a nice app. So mabye if anyone has this app and could make it into a file so we can all SSH it into our ipods, that would be nice, and thanks a ton to whoever does it lol.